Monday, August 8, 2011

Avengers Assemble!

Wow I can't believe it's been a year since I posted on this blog!  Ha ha.  when I first made it I told myself that I would keep up with it.  I guess I was wrong.  Anyways, I think I wanted to try to make this blog mostly about showing my work in progress stuff (WIP), and my process in general.  So we'll see how much I keep up with it this year.  

Okay so here's the first Process Piece.  I found some awesome pencil work from Leinil Yu's Deviant Art page and decided that I would practice coloring another person's work for a change.  It was a lot harder than I thought that it was going to be, but it was still a lot of fun.  In the animated GIF below you can see my process.  Each frame is roughly 30 minutes to an hour.  I had to do this in my spare time, so a minute here and there was pretty much all that I could spare.  Anyways, enjoy.  

Pencils by: Leinil Yu with Colors by Christian Lozada

No comments:

Post a Comment